Nowadays many people want to know how to do email marketing for free. At first, we have to understand what email marketing actually is. Email marketing is the process of building relationships with potential customers or clients through the use of email to promote their products or services. It is essentially direct mail done electronically. Generally, there are two types of Email Marketing. They are
Transactional emails are also known as “triggered” emails. This kind of Email is usually triggered by a user’s interaction with a web app (think of a purchase receipt). Transactional emails are frequently sent via SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) or programmatically using one of our APIs (Application Protocol Interface).
Examples of the transactional email include:
- Order Confirmations
- Password reset
- Email receipts
2. Marketing Email
Examples of marketing email include:
- Welcome email series
- Promotional and sales email campaigns
As I have made this website for beginner-level learners of Digital Marketing, I will describe the free methods of sending bulk email for your various purposes. You can also use several paid methods. Some of the paid email marketing tools are
- Constant Contact. Constant Contact is one of the largest and fastest-growing email marketing services in the world. …
- SendinBlue. …
- Drip. …
- ConvertKit. …
- AWeber. …
- GetResponse. …
Some free email marketing software for running email marketing campaigns:
- Mailjet: Mailjet is a popular free Email Marketing tool. Renowned companies like Microsoft, DHL, American Express take their services. They claim that 1,30000 companies use Mailjet daily. You can also join with them as a reseller or get connected with their affiliate program. You can send 6000 emails per month or 200 emails daily with the free version of Mailjet. They also have paid service starting from$15. They also have customization features.
- Moosend: Moosend is another popular Email Marketing tool with advanced automation. Many renowned companies in the world take their services. Moosend has a feature of sending unlimited emails to a maximum of 1,000 subscribers. If you are looking for free email marketing tools then Moosend is one of the best. It will give you all the core features for a maximum of 1000 contacts. They also provide paid services starting from $8 and with their pro package, you can send a maximum of 200k emails with a $608 maximum cost. If you want a package of more than 200k then you have to go for their customized package. You can also work with them as a reseller or get connected with their affiliate program.
- Mailerlite: Mailer is another popular and easy-to-use email marketing tool. You can create pop-ups, website landing pages, sell digital products, do automation and create email campaigns with the help of this email marketing tool. Renowned companies like BMW, Gopro, boredpanda, marvel, and typeform use their services. You can send monthly 12000 emails or add up to 1000 subscribers with this tool for free. Their paid package starts from $10. You can also get connected with their affiliate program.
- Sendinblue: Sendinblue is known as an all-in-one platform for all kinds of marketing services to grow businesses. With sendinblue you can send 300 emails daily. Their paid package starts from$25. Sendinblue gives you some advanced facilities like marketing automation, landing page building, transactional mail, d bcrag and drops templates.
- SendPulse: It is another great email marketing tool for bulk email services. It has a convenient email editor, automation system, contact list management through tags, segmenting mailing list and personal approach, personalizing emails, and ready to use templates. You can add up to 500 contacts and send 1500 emails monthly with this tool with all the core features with their free email marketing services. Their paid package starts from $6.40 monthly.
- Omnisend: Omnisend gives you an all-in-one marketing solution. You can drive sales with the help of its e-commerce-tailored email marketing. You can create an on-brand shoppable email in no time. With the help of omnisend’s library of templates, you can create professional and stunning emails without any coding. You can send monthly 15000 emails with omnisend for free with their core facilities. Their paid package starts at $16.Many renowned companies like Unilever, Samsung, JIGGY, Hallmark, Faber-castell, Lakers store take their services.
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp is known as a leader in the email marketing world. Through the Mailchimp tool, you can add up to 2000 contacts and send 10000 emails monthly for free. Their paid plan starts from $9. If you want to reach the right people, create better content, automate marketing, get recommendations with the tool’s insights, increase your orders with the help of automation tools then Mailchimp is best for you.
- Sender.net: With the help of sender.net you can send up to 15000 emails per month for free. You can add up to 2500 subscribers for free. Many renowned companies like hp, HILTI, Pizza Hut, Disney, Emirates, Honeywell, Deloitte, Quicken loans use this tool. It has features to create beautiful Email newsletters like drag and drop builder, free templates gallery, Responsive Email, Custom HTML Editor. It is also a good tool for eCommerce. It is simple to use and the price tag is also low.
Methods to send bulk email using email automation free tool:
As I have made this website for beginner-level learners of Digital Marketing, I will describe the free methods of sending bulk email for your various purposes.
Now we will explain how to send bulk email for free through sender.net
Practical Email Marketing: By going through the below steps you can easily set an email marketing campaign and no need to see a video tutorial. Through sender.net you can send 2500 mail daily for free. The procedure is described below
- At first, you have to register with sender.net by following a simple procedure.
- When you are done with the registration procedure then click campaign and go for your first campaign..
- You can also send a follow-up email to those who have not opened your email. In that case, you can select the duration of the follow-up Email.
- Click Save and Continue.
- Now you will find a new interface where you will see some email templates. You can choose and edit those templates or you can create your custom-designed email format from the layout option.
- All you need to do to create your customized format is by applying a drag and drop method. You can drag and drop sections and then put images and text according to your choice. You can add buttons, social media sites, and many more things.
- After you are done with creating a customized email format, click save and continue.
- Now got to the subscribe option to create your email list.
- Either copy paste email addresses or select supported from to export email addresses
- Click submit
- Now you are done with importing data for your campaign.
- Now go to the campaign option where you will find your campaign email addresses list.
- Save and continue.
- Now you can see a preview of your campaign.
- You can send your email now or schedule it for later.
- After emails are sent you can view the result and the analysis option will be opened.
- If you want to upgrade your plan you can do it from the billing section.
That’s a really simple bulk email sending procedure through sender.net. From the above writing, you will get a good idea about what email marketing is, its types, and how to do email marketing for free and you will also be able to choose which free tool to use.